The Age Of Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people's are born within their destiny... We craft our own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping Trip!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Novice
Novice
Kenji

Shopping Trip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Trip!!!   Shopping Trip!!! EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Vincent had been traveling the world for several months now and in his time had never needed much more than the rusty dagger and clothes on his back to fight and hunt to survive. However, times were getting more and more dangerous and he had to make sure he could protect himself and Skylily should they come across anything dangerous. It was time to venture into the market, a place Vincent would rather not be during anytime of the day. So many loud people handling money and screaming out prices as they bartered, wasn't his cup of tea. However, Skylily was still sleeping at the inn and he needed this equipment. So with the 250 coins from home, he had with him since leaving, weighing down his pockets, he walked up to the smithery and grabbed the clerk's attention. I'm in need of heavy armor and a sword, something light, one-handed, a long sword would be preferable.
Back to top Go down
Hatta
Novice
Novice
Hatta

Character Scroll
Class::
Sub Class:
Gold:
Shopping Trip!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping Trip!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Shopping Trip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip!!!   Shopping Trip!!! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 am

The large Orc smiled and gave a deep laugh before, in a hick accent, stated "Listen here boy! Iron is expensive, and the worst of it as a full set would cost around 300 coins and at that you want one of me long swords as well.... Bah how about a full set of leather and a short sword and I'll even give you a good deal! 195 coins! So do we have a deal?
Back to top Go down
https://theageofscrolls.forumotion.com
Kenji
Novice
Novice
Kenji

Shopping Trip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip!!!   Shopping Trip!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:50 pm

If I had wanted a short sword, I would have asked for a short sword, right? However, I didn't. I asked for a long sword, now please show me your longswords. The armor...I'll take that for now. How much will the armor alone be? Vincent pulled out his small leather pouch of gold, waiting for the orc's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping Trip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip!!!   Shopping Trip!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Trip!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age Of Scrolls :: Cyrodil :: Bravil :: Market District-
Jump to: